Lehigh University is a private, co-educational university located in Bethlehem, Pennsylvania, in the Lehigh Valley region of the United States. It was established in 1865 by Asa Packer as a four-year technical school, but has grown to include studies in a wide variety of disciplines. As of 2010, the university comprises 4,781 undergraduate students, 2,270 graduate students, 666 professors, and a staff of 1,255.
The university has four colleges: the P.C. Rossin College of Engineering and Applied Science, the College of Arts and Sciences, the College of Business and Economics, and the College of Education. While the College of Arts and Sciences is the largest college today, home to roughly 40% percent of the university's students, the university is historically known for engineeringBachelor of Arts, Bachelor of Science, Master of Arts, Master of Science, Master of Business Administration, Master of Engineering, Master of Education, and Doctor of Philosophy.
Research currently conducted at the The Dept. Of Civil & Environmental Engineering (part of P.C. Rossin College of Engineering and Applied Science), under the supervision of Prof. Stephen Pessiki; Ph.D. is titled "Unbonded Post-Tensioned Cast-In-Place Concrete Walls for Seismic Resistance".
- Apparently, Lehigh Uni was the 44th most expensive university in the US. It is located in Bethlehem, PA.
- Plenty of Metal bands there to check out. Not sure about guitar shops though.
- Of course, the Muslim community is there. Quite strong I believe.
- The famous Rocky Step, at which Sylvester Stallone was acting in his movie Rocky is actually The 72 stone steps before the entrance of the Philadelphia Museum of Art in Philadelphia.
- Manhattan, that larger-than-life city in New York is about two-hours drive.
What is the point of this posting? Well, perhaps some of you are interested in going. Lehigh University has some kind of MOU with UTP hence this posting and perhaps I am interested as well?