Saya rasa, semua kakitangan UTP, akademik atau tidak merasakannya (kesibukan dan tekanan). Jika tidak, something is wrong? But for good reasons (maybe).
Selain dari diri sendiri yang merasainya, orang lain yang merasa bahangnya juga ialah keluarga. Moga mereka memahami.
WHO WE ARE
Advance Technology and Innovation Centre (ATIC™) has been established by the Universiti Teknologi PETRONAS (UTP) as a ‘one-stop centre’ for the university to provide for the needs of industry. It is also seen as a ‘shop window’ to display its expertise and facilities to the outside world. ATIC™ integrates all the expertise and capabilities of UTP to cater for the needs of the industrial partners.
ROLES OF ATIC™
Promote collaboration and establish strategic alliances with industry, academic and research institutions.
- Provide support to academics and researchers at UTP in dealing with industry and research organisations.
- Transfer of knowledge and technology between the University and external entities.
- Promote deployment and commercialization of IP through business collaboration and joint ventures through our commercialization and IP unit.
- International research excellence relevant to industry in all engineering disciplines.
- 'State-of-the-Art’ laboratories and research facilities.
- Enterprising research culture that creates and exploits knowledge and novel technologies.
- Strong research and innovation alliances involving researchers, industry and professional practice.
- Contract Research
- Company Specific Training Courses
- Open Professional Training Courses
- Testing and Analysis of Materials and Components
- Design and Rapid Prototyping
- Industrial Ph.D at Work Place
- Full-Time or Part-Time Masters and Ph.D’s
Advance Technology & Innovation Centre (ATIC)
Universiti Teknologi PETRONAS
L5-I-2, Level 5, Enterprise 4
Technology Park Malaysia (TPM),
Bukit Jalil, 57000 Kuala Lumpur, MALAYSIA
Tel: 603-8994 1192
Fax: 603-8994 1193