His achievement last year: 34 journal papers that came out from 11 PhD and 3 MSc students.
Concentrating. Me and my dear friend currently doing his PhD in UTP; Ir. Mubarak Wahab
And everyone's favourite... Group photo!
His advices for supervisors:
1. Only supervise good students.
2. Good students will always produce papers.
3. Give more attention to MSc students because they need help more than the PhD.
4. Target which journal you want to send first, before start writing.
5. Don't target on impact factor, but target for the community of relevance. Citation is more important. If the paper is not read, it will definitely will not be cited.
6. Always target for the best journal - which means, always conduct a good research.
He used this strategy since 2004 and the results were impressive.
The workshop was beneficial to us. I am going to send my 3 MSc students to attend his workshop in Penang at the end of the month.