1. Visitors must reach at the final bus stop (some small town) before 3am.
2. At 3am, you will hop on a jeep to Mount Bromo.
3. You will reach there close to 4am. You may want to do your Fajr solat.
4. You will do the hiking to the viewing spot before sunrise, because the objective is to see sunrise over Mount Bromo.
5. If you don't like the idea of hiking, there are also horses for rent. Cost about 50K-100K Rp. Hiking will definitely test your endurance as the environment was cold and perhaps also, lack of oxygen (or maybe dust) that may effect the quality of the air you breathe.
Waiting for fajr solat time.
When the sun has appeared fully, it is time to get back to the jeep for another site visit. Notice the horses for rent.
Notice the sand (+ maybe volcano dust as well).
See the dust?
The jeep convoy since we are 40 people altogether. 1 driver and 5 passengers each.
Our next stop is of course for breakfast. We thought we already had it enough but it was only the beginning. More fun ahead. To be continued.